Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Rachel Schlueter, "My Griz"

Rachel Schlueter
"My Griz" 2011
Oil on 5x6" panel
sold
10% donation to Sequoia Humane Society

I took this photo, the poor Griz is a stuffed trophy bear at a sporting goods store in Sacramento, anyhow, this bear was so amazing to see, so very impressive. I like to work from my own photos but getting close to a Griz is probably not going to happen, so I got a couple good shots to work from.


See more of Rachel's wonderful work on her blog, rkschlueterdailypainter.blogspot.com



Art Helps the Planet is a group of professional Pacific Northwest artists donating part of the proceeds from original art, print and card sales to animal rescue organizations.

Printscards and original art can be purchased from this blog, our Etsy Shop, and from the C St  Hall Gallery, 208 C St, Eureka, California. Open by appointment and the first Saturday of the month. 707 498-0059 or 442-1419.
A percentage of all sales from Art Helps the Planet goes to Panthera or Sequoia Humane Society. We've donated $392 so far. Everything helps, thank you!


Contact us 

No comments:

Post a Comment